Do you struggle to keep your closet organized and clean? Are you having trouble keeping your closet organized? Here are some tips to help you get started.
- A built-in hamper can be used to keep clothes off the floor and your closet tidy.
You can hang your clothes in the opposite direction. When you are ready to wear them, hang them up in the right direction. You can get rid of clothes that have been hung in an incorrect direction for a while. Keep in mind that seasonal clothes change every year so you can do this again.
- Move your most worn items to the highest spot in your closet. This will make them easily accessible.
- Do you use ties and belts often? You might consider adding a tie rack or belt to your closet. This will save you time and prevent you from spending extra time searching for them.
- Combine ‘like’ items, ex. This method is compatible with our storage solutions designs.
- Write down any clothes that aren’t fitting anymore or are damaged when you clean out your clothes. This will help you decide if it is time to replace it.
- Get rid of anything you don’t wear in a while, or that doesn’t bring you joy.
- Test the clothes that you are unsure of keeping. This will help you decide if it is worth keeping or not.
Keep seasonal items in storage until you are ready to use them. This will make your closet more spacious and less cluttered.
- Shoe racks and fences can help keep everything together.
- You can also group clothes by color to make it easier to locate them.
- Use drawer dividers to organize your items.
These closet organizers will make it easy to use all of these tips! These organizers are made for you to fit your clothes, shoes, and accessories in all the available spaces. You can add items to make your closet more efficient, such as shoe racks or built-in hampers. We want to make your life easier by reducing clutter and allowing you to focus on the most important things.
This article was written by Jordan Legault, Jordan is the owner of The French Refinery. Founded in 2015, The French Refinery quickly built a name and reputation for high-end cabinetry with quality craftsmanship and attention to fine detail. We strive every day to provide the utmost in customer service because our customers deserve the best we can provide. We have built a hand-picked team of talented craftsmen with over 100 years of combined experience. Building custom kitchen cabinets is our craft, we love what we do, and we make it show through the work we provide on a daily basis.